Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Eye See It Part 2

I found them! After weeks of looking at designer Vision suppliers for new frames, and after dealing with sales people that either had no personality or who completely ignored my presence in their workplace, and after dealing with inflated prices, and after wanting to find something less expensive that feels as good as my Prada frames, my Love and I were walking into Walmart and there, of all places, was an optical place called "Walmart Vision". I never knew Walmart had a vision centre. The woman there was amazingly helpful, especially in comparison to other people in other vision centres. Anyway, we found the frames! They are funky and cool and I will post a photo of me in them when I get them, which will be next week sometime, or sooner because I think that sooner is more likely. It is absolutely amazing what can happen when one is looking for lawn furniture!

That morning my Love picked a Goddess Guidance card, and what she picked was Mary, whose message is to "expect a miracle". Well, as materialistic as it may sound, finding my new frames was just that...a miracle. Now I will be able to see and be stylish too!

On another note, people may want to watch the movie "Easy Virtue". It has Colin Firth and Jessica Biel in it. It is absolutely hilarious!


Blessed Be
Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com

2 comments:

Penny said...

I look forward to the unveiling of the new specs and shaman ... you are always stylish.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new frames!