Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In the Moment

So often we don't realize what is happening in the moment. There may be something extremely funny going on or there could be something that is full of sorrow that we are trying to avoid. Either way, we will miss it if we are not in the moment. Allowing ourselves to let go of the swirls of energy that distract us, gives us the ability to find our way to the Centre, the Moment, the Now.

In the Now we have a great capacity to find what we need. I have a Spirit Guide that continually asks me, "Trent, what is it? What's happening for you? WHAT ARE YOU FEELING?!!!" This Spirit Guide I sometimes find annoying, but at the same time these questions serve to keep me in the Now.

For this I am eternally grateful.

Blessed Be
Deerhorn
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: