Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time Changes all Things


As many of you know I create what is called "Spirit Energy Portraits". These are painted interpretations on canvas of the colours of your energy field, symbols, spirit guides, ancestral spirits and power animals that are around you. They may also include 3-D effects such as crystals and gem stones or feathers etc attached to the painting. The Spirit Energy Portraits illustrate where you are at this point in time and highlight areas of strength and weakness to provide a meditative tool.

Here is the really cool thing about these portraits. They change. Over time there are images that surface up and others that were right there suddenly disappear! Why is this? Well, when I create these beautiful pieces of art, I tune into the person's energy field. I don't know if everyone has realized this little no-brainer or not, but energy is not stagnant. It shifts, moves and changes. So because a Spirit Energy Portrait is an expression of a person's energy field, then as they shift, change and grow, the portrait will reveal that as well. They also display karmic connections and past life events. So as a particular karmic pattern is released, that expression in the portrait may also be released and morph into the new, more positive, pattern that is now being expressed.

Sometimes the changes even freak me out! I have seen my own change, but I have also seen some change that belong to others. It never fails to amaze me how dramatically this change in the portrait can happen!

Blessed Be
Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

VibrationalV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VibrationalV said...

Hello, sorry about the deleted comment I just made, but only the picture and the first sentence of your blog entry originally came through. I was truly shocked at your just having only one sentence to express these amazing creations of yours!
I was gifted one of them for my birthday about a year and a half ago and it truly is amazing to see the various changes it has gone through as I face and work through Karmic issues and continue to evolve. TOTALLY KEWL!

Anonymous said...

What lovely portraits!

Trent Deerhorn said...

Thanks, folks!

I very much enjoy creating them and am happy most when they are presented to the people for whom they were made. I love seeing their reactions.