Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Slowing Down

Things have been a bit like a rat race for me in the last 2 weeks. This morning I found myself becoming uptight about some minor stuff that could definitely wait till later if I allowed myself some time. Once I realized that simple fact, that it could wait till later, then all the stress that had built up over the last few days regarding this issue just drained out of my shoulders and back. It was an experience that bordered on orgasmic as the energy drained away and out of my body. It was almost like what one experiences when muscles are tight and warm water is showered over them, but better.

Then I drew my Osho Zen Tarot card and it was the card titled "Slowing down". It has an absolutely beautiful picture of a tortoise finding its way to the water's edge, which is a prism of rainbow colors. It is so serene and peaceful that I laughed at how connected the card was to what I had just experienced. The lesson...slow down.

Take your time, folks. The world won't come to an end if you leave something and revisit it tomorrow.

Blessed Be
Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com

No comments: