Thursday, June 3, 2010

To Lend a Hand


I love babies. They are just such amazing bundles of cuteness! Have you ever noticed that babies have the perfect cheeks for kissing? Their little hands have such amazing grip! Whenever a baby grips my finger I feel the most amazing connection. Not a lot of guys go gaga over babies. This guy does. I don't care if it is thought of as wierd. My heart melts when I see a baby. My spirit just wants to say, "Welcome to the world, little person!"

Babies are our future. They are the future leaders and healers and creative people. They are what will save our pathetic world from itself, hopefully. They have come here to lend a hand and help us clean up whatever messes we have made in the world. The babies that are coming into this world have great insights from the Spirit realm and, if we allow ourselves to listen to these insights, we will be healed. So whenever a baby reaches out to me I respond. That is what responsibility is all about. And what better way to show it than to respond to the innocence and wisdom of babies and small children?

Blessed Be
Trent
www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

The wisdom and insights that babies and little children carry within them is what makes them our future leaders, healers, artists and storytellers. Choosing to respond joyfully and openly to their innocence and wisdom for own own healing increases their inner light and strengthens their ability to share these healing gifts with others as they pass through this reality and into other realms we have yet to dream of.