Friday, January 13, 2012

Boxing Day


Okay, so y'all know I live in Saskatchewan, right? So where the heck is the snow at Christmas time? This was taken on Boxing Day. Normally on either side of me would be four foot snowbanks. I would not be in sock feet or even entertain wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I would be in a down filled parka, ski pants and snow boots, with a toque on my bean and leather mitts on my paws. I think that this thing called "Global Warming" just may be happening. Today is the 13th of January and just yesterday we finally had a skiff of snow. Although I used my shovel to clean off my driveway and walkway for clients, I really could have done it with a broom. Don't get me wrong. I like warm, mild winters. But I like them with SNOW. Somehow the white stuff just makes everything lighter and brighter for the darkest part of our seasons.

So, now that December and January are this way, I am actually quite frightened about how March is going to be......

Blessed Be
Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
http://www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

Lots 'o rain I'm bettin'...