Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cyberspace

Isn't it wonderful. You can cruise almost anywhere in the universe with just the click of the mouse. That is until your blog site blocks your access! Suddenly you are no longer so free to do what you please and say what you like. It has been DAYS since my last entry and just this morning I finally got access back. And now, I have been so frustrated that all I can think is "Thank God! I'm in!" And then nothing else comes to mind. It is kind of like having sex for the first time in years. Thank God! I'm in!

Anyway, I am back and once I have more time in the next day or two I will be creating more entries for your viewing enjoyment. I thank everyone for being so patient with me!

Trent

3 comments:

Pat said...

Thank God you are back - I missed you.

Gail said...

And all this time I thought you were cruisin' the South Pacific current, man!

Trent Deerhorn said...

Nope! I was being held captive in a fish bowl!