Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mermaids

I was at a friend's funeral a few years ago and one of the people who got up to speak about her and her life described her as a fellow mermaid. I found that this description surprised me and yet, at the same time, made total sense in terms of her being quite an unusual person with interesting viewpoints on almost everything. Until she was described this way, I had no concept of the fact that mermaids could actually exist.

Since then, I have had many journeys where I have encountered mermaids and merfolk of a variety of sorts. I have also met many people with mermaid energy. These tend to be gentle yet forward thinking people, like my deceased friend. They have an energy that emits healing and emotional fluidity and deep soul connections. I always feel honored to meet a modern day mermaid!

Blessings

Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: