Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hangin' Around


Sometimes in life things get all upside down on us. We have things go wrong, things we say come out all backwards, we accidentally offend people, not meaning to at all....

These are the times we simply need to hang around, upside down. It lends a new perspective to things. I have literally put myself in to an upside down position and have found that in just a few short minutes things straighten out in my energy field and in my mind. Maybe it is just all that blood rushing into my brain that makes me think more clearly. Maybe it is like riding backwards in a vehicle and seeing the road fall away from you instead of coming at you. I don't know and I really don't care. All I really care about is that it works! Try it!

The other day I actually felt like hanging someone else upside down. She pulled something that was extremely rude and invasive and, even though I handled it well, what I really wanted to do was turn her upside down, shake her till her teeth fell out and toss her into the gutter. Yes, even shamans have those feelings now and then. But really, what good would that have done? People who don't know boundaries certainly are not going to know them any better when they have some wine in them. So I figure that I will just be ready for the next time she pulls that stuff and then shake her up a bit.

In the meantime, I hang around, upside down, and enjoy the view!

Blessed Be
Trent
http://www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: