Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Publically Flogged


I feel like a geriatric. I have a new computer program that is absolutely wonderful...if I were to know where to find the things that I was used to utilizing in the old program. I don't really consider myself to be set in my ways. Nor do I need to have someone tell me which finger to use to work the mouse pad on the laptop. I am not quite there yet...but close. It took me till today (three full days after the install of said computer program) to find where my emails were being forwarded to and how to access them on my screen. It is a good thing I am bald because I sure feel like there are a lot of grey hairs having their way with me!

Sheldon, on The Big Bang Theory, said it best when he said, "It's not that I think that every elderly person who struggles with technology should be publicly flogged, but if we were to do that to just one or two of them it may give the rest incentive to try harder."

I think that I may be one of the first ones out there on the whipping block!

I will try harder, Sheldon! I will! I promise I will! Ahhhhh! Stop hitting me!!!!

Blessed Be
Trent
http://www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
http://www.deerhornshamanic.com/
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

There's no way you're anywhere near the front of this line - you don't have enough wrinkles!