Saturday, August 27, 2011

We are not alone....


Some think that I am nutso because I think that the Universe is too vast to not have in it other sentient beings. Some of those beings, I am sure, have the ability to travel here. Why they would want to is still a mystery. Why would any race be interested in a Universal little island that is riddled with tribal warfare? Nonetheless, many encounters are still reported annually. This photo was taken in a rural area east of my fair city. It is not doctored in any way, other than that I enhanced the color quality so that the image could be more clearly seen. So what is it that was making the dogs on the property go completely squirly? It looks humanoid, but not human. Where is this being from? How did it get here? What does it want? Why could the person not see it until a photograph was taken? Why could the dogs see it and not him? Questions upon questions upon questions.

Whether it is from a distant galaxy or from some other dimension, it exists. I have personally seen and interacted with such beings over the course of my almost 50 years. I guess it never really occurred to me at first that they might be dangerous. The first ones that I encountered were quite friendly. Other ones, later, were not. But like humans, we can't paint them all with one broad brush and expect any particular truth to come out. I only know my own personal experiences. And I am not itching to tell anyone who comes along. That is why I find it a little unnerving to even share this with my readers. I don't want to be bombarded with millions of questions, as though I would even have any answers. I just want to bring to light the fact that we are not alone. I don't know the ramifications of that. I tend to be more trusting than suspicious. So I am, for now, perfectly comfortable with the fact that we are not alone. I am also thrilled that we may be able to, in the near future, communicate with them more clearly, interact with them on a daily basis, and maybe even (who knows?) intermingle with them on a more intimate level.

I also wonder if they are not just us in a far distant future form? Maybe they are travelling back in time to help our planet somehow. Maybe they each have personal genetic issues that need to be resolved and so they are doing a family tree research project. There are so many possibilities. I do think that we need to change our "go to" response from one of fear to one of inquiry. That way we may discover some things that would otherwise remain hidden. I don't think that just anyone who comes along is trustworthy. Please don't get me wrong there. But I do think that we can offer anyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves unworthy. I also think that it is important to have all interactions in the light instead of in the shadows of existence. Why hide from us? What advantage do you seek and why would you need one? These are things that I would ask about.

So if you were to suddenly encounter an intergalactic or inter dimensional being....what would you ask?

Blessed Be
Trent
http://www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Blondi Blathers said...

Wow, I say. Wow.

Gail said...

I would want to know so many things I wouldn't know what to ask first, such as what's so interesting about humans and Earth that keeps them coming back; is Earth just a great vacation spot; do they have information and methods to share about healing ourselves and our world; and, how do they actually travel from where they live to where we live and can they teach me how; what does their skin feel like and do they have fingers and toes; do they have teeth; is their anatomy similar to, the same as or different from ours; do they have spoken language; are there comedians where they come from; is there bullying or other types of violence where they live?
See what I mean - so many questions....

Lorna said...

I have no trouble at all believing that entity could be inter-dimensional. It does, however seem that in his/her dimension, chiropractors are few and far between.

Trent Deerhorn said...

Good one, Lorna!