Thursday, October 14, 2010

Skinny Dipping


I am trying to remember when it began. I think that it all started when I was around 12 and it was a very hot day at the lake. I was on a hike and so did not have my swimsuit with me. So.... After that, when I was around 15 or 16 a group of friends and I went to the beach at close to midnight. So..... What can I say? Even just a couple of years ago I actually had a business meeting with a friend in his backyard pool. Needless to say, that was the most enjoyable business meeting I have ever attended.

I am a rebel. I don't see the need for swimsuits when God/ess has already provided us with one naturally. It is not a sexual thing. It is simply that it feels less encumbered without all the material. That is why I also do not wear pj's. I figure, why put something on that is gonna come right off anyway? So I invite all my readers to try it out. Of course, in our Canadian climate you will have to do this in the warm season. That is, unless your backyard pool is heated!

Blessed Be
Trent
http://www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: