Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Instructions Please!


Technology. You gotta love it. It tends to make our lives easier as we go, right? Actually, right now I feel like an 18th century shaman in the 21st century. I just got my Visa/MasterCard/Debit machine for my workplace. I have discovered that there is a lot more to being the "merchant" than there ever was to just operating it at someone else's work place. I feel a wee bit overwhelmed. The legal agreement is mind-boggling and the instruction manual, well, let's just say that I am more of a "hands on" learner than I am an understander of technical terms in an instruction manual. I have put a call in to a dear friend who has utilized these things in order to see if she can help me tomorrow to figure this all out.

I thought that I was doing well with just being able to blog! Sheesh! A horse! A horse! My kindgom for a horse! (Shakespeare: Richard III). I do feel a little bit like I should be driving a horse and buggy instead of a car. Oh well.

By the way, does anyone out there know how to contact Google and let them know that the bold and italics on your blog site don't work? I log on to the help site and get replies that don't make sense at all. So for you computer wizzards out there, one wizzard to another, if you can help me figure this out, please do!

Oh, wait a minute....what is that? I hear a ringing sound....oh, just my phone. I do at least know how to answer that.

Blessed Be

Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: