Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chaos


Every now and then we go through the experience of chaos. While we are walking that path we need to remember that chaos is the first step to harmony. Everything has to just come to a head and burst open for the healing to happen and the harmony to be achieved.

These days I am walking the path of chaos as my Love and I are in the process of packing up our apartment and getting ready to move into our new house. The living space in a one bedroom a challenge at the best of times when amalgamating 2 homes. When you insert into that equation trying to function while also packing that amount of "stuff", well, let's just say that I am very appreciative of the expansive view off our balcony right now because I can always just step out and breathe.

So my apologies to all my readers for the delay in getting back to the blog site and making this entry, as well as for the delay over the next week as we do the deed of moving house. I have a friend or two who have been quite patient in reminding me that I have not blogged for some time now. I thank them for this as it lights a fire under my butt, so to speak. And I encourage them to also eat chocolate as this will help them through their blog withdrawl symptoms!

Blessed Be

Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate Althouse said...

Good luck with the move! I, for one, will be eating chocolate until you return! Heehee = ).

Penny said...

My chocolate consumption will also increase. I have been happy to help by prodding you to write. Your words of wisdom make all of us think and we miss having you prod us to look inward.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, I'm enjoying some M&Ms right now!