Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The View


"Life is a climb, but the view is great." Character of Tyler in the Hannah Montana movie "The Best of Both Worlds".

Sometimes there are surprises along the way. My Love and I took my daughter to see the Hannah Montana movie yesterday and, you know what? I highly recommend this movie! It is not just for young teenage girls. It is a movie with real quality. It had a lot of slapstick moments that slayed me, and the gist of the movie is just what that quote said. I love it when there is profound wisdom presented in a way that young people can understand.

No matter how high the climb may be, there are struggles along the way. I have certainly had my share of those. It is true, however, that the view along the way is awesome. The connections we make and the way we come to understand ourselves through the process can be amazing. Our relationship with the Divine can also be greatly enriched along the way. I personally think that this is the main point of it all. Some would disagree, and they are welcome to their opinion as well. I am grateful that I have had such a climb. I would not have become half the man I am now if I had not had the opportunity, through the climb, to develop as I have.

Blessed Be

Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: