Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Long Way


Sometimes the long way around is the fastest way to get to your destination. Take, for example, getting home after work in 5:00 crush hour traffic. I find that going around the city on Circle Drive or even through the city to the farthest bridge is faster than trying to take a direct route. The direct route can sometimes be clogged with the most traffic. This is true of life itself.

I sometimes take the long way around to accomplish things instead of the direct route. Why? Because it is simply more enriching and I meet the most amazing folks along the way. It also ends up being faster because I don't have to wait for others to get with the flow. I simply flow around where they are already clogged up. Works for me.

Blessings

Trent
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: