Monday, September 27, 2010

Space News


This photo was taken by Ed Stockard while at the Arctic Circle. Some of those sun flares that I have written about recently result in some of the most amazing Aurora Borealis. I mentioned in a previous blog that the Northern Lights also make a sound. It is like a loud crackle usually, but I have also heard it more like a boom when they burst through the sky. What I don't think I mentioned was that they can touch ground.

I was lying on the ground watching the Northern Lights one night. I was thinking about how some of the northern cultures talk about the spirits in the Northern Lights, when suddenly BAM! There was this flash of light from the aurora that burst downward. It felt like it hit me right in the third eye! I felt some electrical current move through my body and all I could see was the colors of the Lights. Then, just as suddenly, it retracted. I watched it move back up into the sky and join the rest of the Lights.

I think that this was probably quite anomalous. I have never heard of this happening to anyone before and have never since heard of it. I am still not sure if I was in the right place at the right time, or the wrong place at the wrong time, for this to occur. I do wish someone else was there to witness it. Since then, though, I have a sense that perhaps the Northern peoples are correct. Perhaps there is indeed an intelligence to the Lights that science cannot measure or understand....yet.

Blessed Be
Trent
http://www.youtube.com/trentdeerhorn
www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

Wow - what an amazing experience!