Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Don't Ya Wanna Dance?


Okay, so if you click on the photo you will get an enlarged version of it. Look very closely. I don't know about anyone else, but I see people dancing on a snow bank or cliff top or something. I see this and I know that I just gotta dance! I felt this way this evening at the Drumming Circle.

We had an Imbolc celebration. There were a lot of people that came out and we had an excellent time of it. Planting our intentions into the fresh, fragrant soil of the Light Garden, then lighting candles that had been dedicated to a variety of "causes" created both peacefulness and a desire to dance within me.

And now the dance of life continues on...

Blessed Be

Trent

www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vanitha said...

I ALWAYS want to dance, thanks for asking!

Gail said...

Some of them look like they're wearin' capes or wings...