Friday, October 31, 2008

You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'

I always knew that I could find a place to work where I could be myself. Today is October 31st, also known as Samhain, and all the staff at the Aquamarine Healing Centre dressed up for the occaision. That's me on the right, wearing white. I went as my true magical self. The Dumbledore hat is courtesy of our office manager, Penny, who also took this photo. My coworker, Darlene, the Reiki Master at the Centre, went as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. We decided that she should not be voted off the show, so we did a little tango, complete with a dip. Penny was the most amazing witch one could find, and she truly looked like a wise old witch indeed. James was the lucky number 7 in a jersey. Somehow, I think that I might have a stiff competition with Penny for the drama queen role. But I will not be booted of the show no matter who I have to dip in order to stay!

This is a time when the Veils are very thin between this world and the other worlds. It is a time when we can commune with the Ancestral Spirits very easily. So if there is a loved one that has crossed over to the other side of the Veils, this is an ideal time to gather with them for a chat and a wee spot of tea.

Blessed Be

Trent

www.deerhornshamanic.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Penny said...

Nice action shot! You are right. It was an amazing day and it is an amazing staff.

Trent Deerhorn said...

Thank you for the compliment on my staff! Oh, wait a minute, you meant the people! ;-)