Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hot and Sweaty

Tonight the Transformational Tuesday Drumming Circle had a Full Moon Ceremony. We did a manifestation (or series of them) for 2008. Interesting that someone pointed out (you know who you are) that there were 8 of us at this ceremony for manifestations for 2008, and that out of the eight there were 4 hoop drums and 4 Jembes (I never remember how to spell that, sorry).

It was a very powerful ceremony indeed with lots of spirits in attendance. Some of them actually touched some of us physically and worked on healing our energy systems. Now is that cool or what?!

I am so grateful to all who came out and helped make this circle a success. Each of you brings such a vibrant energy to the mix, the flavor of which cannot be reproduced by anyone else anywhere in space or time.

Blessed Be

Trent

2 comments:

Krymson said...

At such a place in my life, this was much needed...for healing and for just exactly the wisdom message I drew. All I need do now is feel good. That might seem rather odd to some but when recovering from losing a loved one, this has been very difficult for me to do as of late. Drumming circle helped me find some of that comfort within again. I am honored to have been able to share the experience with everyone there. I very much look forward to the next circle, even more so as the time in between is even more precious.
Amana-Rae,
Krymson

Trent Deerhorn said...

Methinks that was a very sweet way of saying that the time between is too long. (wink!)

Blessed Be

Trent