Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dragons

I have been thinking a lot about dragons lately. Mostly because on the astral plane I have encountered a lot more of them. I am also noticing that there are some showing themselves when I am doing energy balancing for people. They are around the person I am working on. Some are aware of them, some just give a strange look when I mention them. That is okay. I am used to the strange looks.

It is not an accident that I am also becoming more sensitive to the dragon lines in the earth. These veins of energy ( some of which stream through my yard and my sacred healing space) are seeming much more powerful in voltage of late. I am looking forward to working more with them.

And also not by accident, a dear friend gifted me with a book on Dragons called Dancing with Dragons. I find that some of the information in it seems a wee bit dogmatic, but most of it is excellent resourse material. So I thank you for that, both the friend and the author of the wonderful book!

Blessings

No comments: